Job Posting: Intermediate Mobile Developer
Intermediate Mobile Developer
You must be a developer able to demonstrate experience in creating high-quality mobile applications from start to finish with examples of your work in the App Stores.
Experience in creating apps for iOS and Android
Experience in creating designs and specifications for mobile app development.
Deep knowledge of Data Structures and Design Patterns.
Experience in implementing MVC / MVVM in context of app development.
Experience in working with XML and JSON.
Extensive experience in working with services and RESTful APIs for mobile application development.
Knowledge and experience implementing effective engineering practices to achieve high quality standards.
· Experience working with Bootstrap and Cordova
· Experience with PHP and intermediate website design.
· Experience with large and small scale databases (MySQL/SQLite).
· Experience integrating Analytics and Social Media for Apps.
· Experience working with JIRA/GIT.
· Exposure to server-side technologies
What’s on Offer?
A fast-growing mobile application development company in Prince Edward County, Ontario with lakes, wineries, a great corporate culture, a very motivated team and a promising future.
Good remuneration, ongoing rewards and recognition for your good work.